High Performance & Green Buildings
High-performance buildings reflect design excellence. These buildings--often also referred to as "green" or "sustainable"--minimize environmental impact and produce cost savings over their life cycle. These buildings are best designed in an integrative fashion wherein owners, designers and contractors commit from the onset to work together and follow high-performance building principles when addressing critical issues.
The survey shows that global green building interest keeps doubling every three years. Extra people apprehend the monetary and manufacturing value that green homes carry to assets proprietors and tenants, along with the energy and water blessings to the surroundings, that's using the green building industry growth. It’s a win-win for people, planet and the economy.
- New Construction vs. Adaptive Reuse
- Site Selection, Planning and Design
- Energy- and Water-Efficiency
- Use of Renewable Energy
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Recycling During and After Construction
- Building Commissioning